Ways to make your tax-deductible donation:
1. Donations may be made online with a credit card by clicking the "Donate" button below.
2. Alternatively, donations may be made by sending a check to:
New Christian Bible Study Corporation
c/o: Pittsburgh Society of the New Church
299 Le Roi Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15208 USA
Please support this project! We don't have any endowment, so we're utterly dependent on donors who see the need for the work we're doing. Our directors are all volunteers, and our overhead expenses are very low. The funds we raise are spent on the development of the site - both the software and the content.
The New Christian Bible Study is a project of the non-profit New Christian Bible Study Corporation, an approved 501c3 organization. The project started in 2011, and has been funded by foundations and private donations, and carried forward by a combination of volunteer efforts and contract services for software and content development. We're very excited about what we've accomplished so far, and we have a long list of things still to do. A few goals are listed here:
- Gathering, preparing and publishing more language translations of Swedenborg's works.
- Gathering, writing, and editing more explanations of Bible meanings.
- Creating online study groups, adding Bible illustrations, and photos, and much more.
Donations may be made to the New Christian Bible Study Corporation, via PayPal or by check.
For more information, or if you have questions, please contact our treasurer by email:
Thank you for your support!